I'll keep it brief, as there are a few, but you are in for a treat! Starting in beautiful St. Ives (a work of art in itself), my favourite galleries are:
1. The New Craftsman Gallery - fabulous paintings, ceramics, jewellery and more, from renowned artists.
2. The Barbara Hepworth Museum - see her workshop, wonderful garden and sculptures.
3. The Livingstone St. Ives - this is worth a visit for the setting alone!
In picturesque Penzance my top three are:
Cornwall Contemporary an ever changing and wonderful collection of local, national and international art and also my Fireflower collection!
The Lighthouse Gallery has a very different feel, and is absolutely stunning. Some of my Summer Bird collection can be found here.
Penlee House Gallery houses great works of the Newlyn school and Lamorna artists. Set in beautiful gardens and has a great coffee shop.
The final destination is Falmouth, where you can't miss:
1.Morgans - a beautiful building in the heart of Falmouth, with wonderful work by new and established artists.
2. Beside the Wave - work primarily rooted in Cornwall, always a delight.
3. The Poly Falmouth - a wonderful community resource, hosting theatre, film, the Poly Guild (which exhibits a large array of work from local artists and makers) and a fabulous coffee shop - what's not to like!